Alektum Group is a family-owned, value-driven company operating in an international and expansive environment. We are passionate about our work, proud of our history, and excited about the future. We believe our employees are our greatest assets. Our company culture is progressive, caring, and characterised by great team spirit, innovation, and drive. We strive to create long-term value for our customers by helping them predict their cash flow so that they can be sustainable and thrive. We focus on removing complexity and finding flexible solutions. And above all – we work together to make things better and we have fun along the way.
Our Tech Solution Partner will play an important role in the creation and establishment of new business and development of existing customer solutions. We are looking for 3 people to support our local business in Poland, Belgium or Germany.
You serve as point of contact for sales, local delivery organization and IT, enabling business development, understanding of requirements and how to transform them into sustainable tech solutions. You will work closely with sales in creating business cases.
To be successful you need to have good knowledge, understanding and experience of business development. You have previous experience in stakeholder management and how to transform business requirements into tech solutions
- Review existing solution portfolio and business models
- Transform customer needs into solutions
- Liaising extensively with external Customers and internal stakeholders
- Solution change management, based on collected external and internal requirements
- Coordinating local decision-making process and prioritization
- Ownership for the service requirements towards all internal functions/stakeholders
- Presale advisory for potential solutions and assessment of technical and business possibilities
- Preparing specific proposals/packaging of new, modified or replacement solutions
- Managing projects and business reporting
- Presenting offers and solutions to customers
- Working closely with local business and centralized IT and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments.
We think you have at least 3 years of qualified work experience and at least a bachelor exam within system development or information technology. You have experience from business development in customer facing roles with a consultative and technichal approach.
We want you to bring the following skillset:
- Understanding software development lifecycle and great level of IT application skills
- Ability to plan, estimate and prioritize tasks in a structured way
- Independent with high level of quality assurance
- High sense of service, with good social and communication skills
- Focused on quality as well as being business oriented
- Fluent in the specific Country language Polish, German or Dutch
- English verbal and written
You will be part of a brand- new team of 4 employees within Solution Management representing your country and the specific market needs. You report to our Vice President Solution Management.
The position is full-time and starts according to agreement. We are looking for 3 people to support our local business in Poland, Belgium or Germany. The positions are located at Alektum Group's offices in Gent Belgium, Bremen Germany or Wroclaw Poland.
Does this sound like your next challenge? Selection and interviews take place continuously and we would like to see the position filled as soon as possible, so please send us your application in English without delay.
Do you want to know more about the position?
Welcome to contact Danesh Etemadi, Vice President Solution Management, for questions regarding the role: email@example.com.
If you want to know more about the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.